Wednesday 16 October 2013

It's been a while....

...and ain't that the truth!

I have been so busy that I have neglected my own poor little Blogger page! (All together now....! No?........Ok.)  So extreme is my absence that I couldn't remember any of my log in details and had to give Barry a call to help me!  Thanks B!

It seems that I am the last person on my list when it comes to promoting my own business and telling you blog addicts exactly what I have been up to.  Yes, I know...I write for everyone else and leave myself till last! Isn't that just what women do in general for everything?

Well no more!!  From today, I have promised myself that I deserve a bit of the limelight every now and then.  It may come in many forms, be warned; A boast; a rant, a special offer, a shout-out for a fab client or just what I had for tea (oh no, sorry that's Twitter isn't it?).

So beware and watch this space - what I blog will very much be determined by the particular hat of the day; copywriter, proofreader, ideas genius, business owner, mother, wife, ex-partner (dodged that marital bullet), taxi driver, dinner lady, kitten poop clearer-upper.

Today's hat is made up of all of the above having written stuff, read stuff, come up with stuff, bank statement says I still have a business, one child crisis already addressed, been a wife from afar via text and an FB status that could have got me into serious trouble, given my ex a text that politely says 'go away' (that is code by the way), done one of the three lots of school runs, slow-cooker on and emptied the litter tray for little Tommy Trouble (into the bin, not the slow-cooker).

I've been networking my little ass off and am off to a posh awards do tomorrow for one of my super-star clients.  I might even post a pic of me if a half decent one materialises!

So I will bid you a temporary farewell and carry on packing for the USA now that I have scratched my blogging itch!

Laters 'taters.

Wendy
hello@theadminhouse.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment